Canva Magic Write
Canva Magic Studio contains everything you need to take your creativity to the next level.
Canva Pro offers a ton.
In fact, it would be impossible to list all of the best features of Canva Pro. So in this post we're going to focus on how you can turn Canva Magic Write into a prompt engineering machine.
But if you don't have access to Canva Pro, you're missing out on all of the magic (Magic Studio). Canva Magic Studio is Canva's amazing AI technology that can do it all. Here are a few examples:
- Magic Write: Write with AI
- Magic Erase: Remove any object with a click and drag
- Magic Design: Create custom, attention-grabbing content instantly
- Magic Switch
- AI text-to-video
- AI text to image (Canva's own Magic Media)
- AI text to image via DALL-E
- Magic Expand
- Magic Grab
- Magic Edit
- Magic Morph
- Magic Animate
Plus all of the other amazing 3rd party apps (free to use) that you can use directly within Canva, like HeyGen, DALL-E, RunwayML, AI Avatars and much more.
Want the best prompts to create amazing images?
Get the mega prompts database + the Photorealistic Prompts Ebook.
Prompts Database: Over 2100+ prompts, with new prompts added weekly or daily. You'll have lifetime access with every new prompt we add.
🎨 AI art
🚀 Content creation
🎯 Prompt generators
🍿 Act as
🪄 Much more
Prompts Ebook: 255 pages of the best prompts to generate photorealistic, cinematic, documentary-style and animated images (digital link also contains constant updates as well).
Canva Magic Write Knows Real-Time
Leonardo AI Motion is a new feature, but Canva knew exactly what it was when I asked it.
All I simply asked Canva was, "What is Leonardo AI Motion"
And just like that, Canva immediately provides me with a response.
Canva Pro is one of my top-3 can't-live-without apps. What makes Canva even better (recently) is all of the AI technology they've added and continue to add, update, and innovate to make it even more impressive. Before Canva, I would have subscriptions scattered around everywhere (one subscription for each need). However, now I've been able to condense that to less than half.
Here are a few examples of how I use Canva Pro.
- Photoshop: Canva Pro removes the background of images way better than Photoshop (in my opinion); this is a feature I need and use a lot. I also use it to design all of my YouTube thumbnails, create gradient backgrounds, and find stock images. I still use Photoshop, but I don't use it as much now.
- Stock Subscriptions: Since Canva provides a TON of stock items, I've been able to cancel a lot of EXPENSIVE stock item subscriptions, i.e., iStock, Storyblocks, etc. I still use a few, but I find myself using Canva Pro more and more. Some of my favorite stock items Canva provides are images, videos, shapes, icons, and even music.
- AI: As shown in the video, Canva Magic Write can do a lot of things ChatGPT can do. In addition, you can use Canva for AI image generation, as well as AI text-to-video via RunwayML. In addition to Canva's own Magic Studio for image generation, you also have the option to generate AI images using DALL-E (directly within Canva Pro itself).
Want to be updated?
And the first to know about new products? Just let me know.